Email news and strategy
Facebook Media Can Help You Improve Your Online Presence
By Dan Forootan, President of EZ Publishing
On September 16, 2014, Facebook Media was finally unveiled to the public. Defined as a “site with the latest news, best practices, and success stories to help public figures, organizations and media learn how to increase their impact on Facebook,” this new platform can provide a tremendous boost to your organization’s current internet marketing. Facebook Media gives organizations access to the type of real-time information they need to keep their posts current, and makes that information easy to use in their email marketing and e-newsletters, too.
Where Email Marketing and Internet Marketing Meet
Facebook media is taking the long-acknowledged truth – that quality content is king – and helping businesses and organizations utilize that content effortlessly. The “Stories to Share” option allows organizations to post their thoughts on trending topics, which in turn increases their exposure.
As we’ve said before, this kind of social media marketing can help boost the number of followers and “likes” that your company receives in a fast, efficient and cost-effective manner. It works like this:
- Post your information on your site first.Whatever your message is, get it on your website first.
- You make posts to your current Facebook account, which is linked through marketing software to your other social media accounts
- You share your thoughts and ideas about current trending topics that Facebook Media makes available to share
- You respond to comments and posts on your page the way you normally do as part of your social media marketing plan
- Enter that data into a drip campaign. Once you’ve started using an automated marketing program, it’s easy to incorporate customers into a drip campaign, or create lists for future use. Any HTML emails you send out, like e-blasts or newsletters, can increase their reach with those lists.
All of this increases the amount of output on your social media tabs. Internet marketing is most effective when you post often and on current trending topics, and the sharing option makes it easy. Your increased content will give you a little boost on Facebook and make you appear more easily and more often in newsfeeds. Your increased online presence should lead more people to follow you online.
The potential customers who follow you are more likely to subscribe to your email campaigns through opt-in pages. From there, you can add new names and addresses into your automation campaigns, and expand the reach of your email marketing campaign into untapped areas.
Smart internet marketing can help your business grow. At StreamSend, we offer our clients email marketing options that work for them. If you’re not making the most of your social media tools, let us show you how you can.
Resell to clients
Increase your revenue by providing email marketing services for your customers.
Need a little help getting started or want to enhance your existing email campaigns?
Try it for free!
Launch your first email marketing campaign in minutes!