From its inception, StreamSend™, along with EZ Publishing and affiliated partners, has supported and allowed only permission-based email marketing practices. StreamSend does not allow the sending of unsolicited commercial email, or “spamming,” under any circumstances. In fact, StreamSend was designed to give legitimate marketers an alternative to sending unsolicited emails.
All StreamSend users are required to abide by the StreamSend Acceptable Use Policy as well as all relevant laws regarding email marketing, including the CAN-SPAM Act. The owners and management of StreamSend believe strongly that both the policy and the law promote responsible, professional, customer-focused practices that benefit both customers and legitimate marketers.
We have the following processes and policies in place to detect and help prevent spam from being sent through our service:
- Trial accounts are limited – our trial accounts are limited to only being able to send to 200 people.
- Double-opt in tools – we offer the tools necessary for our customers to create a true double-optin list.
- Random email verification – a staff member randomly review the messages sent out from our network. We ensure that the content is appropriate and the subject is not mis-leading. If there is any questionable content, then we reject the message from being sent.
- List verification – we do not allow very large lists to be automatically uploaded without approval and review by our staff.
- From and reply-to verification – we verify that all from addresses are fully legitimate so that spoofing cannot occur.
- Unsubscribe link is REQUIRED – we require, and have routines in place that ensures, that all emails have an unsubscribe link. Further more, we also ensure that someone that unsubscribes, remains unsubscribed.
- Agreement is clear – we’re clear about our policies. Our users are required to sign our agreement a minimum of 3 times– once at ordering, once at list creation and once on import.
- Abuse desk automated and reviewed – we promptly review and process all emails sent to our email@example.com or firstname.lastname@example.org domain. These requests are also automatically tabulated and recorded for the customer’s account. If our customer receives an unacceptable percentage of complaints then the account is disabled and we followup with our customers.
- ISP and blacklist relations – we strive to maintain a constant dialogue with ISPs and Blacklists. We are more than happy to share our processes, procedures and are open to receiving input on how we can refine our processes for the better. ISPs and Blacklist administrators please feel free to Contact Us.
We are commited to maintain a pledge that Unsolicited commercial email must not be sent. As always, please free to contact us with suggestions or input.
Reporting Spam Complaints
If you feel that you have received unsolicited email, then please forward the email you received (including the full header) to email@example.com.